More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
- Long Lead Time Currently
- Please Contact Us Before Purchasing
- Estimated delivery date may vary on size of order
Product Number: JCSREC24
Recticel Eurothane insulation boards are manufactured from PIR (polyisocyanurate). PIR isn’t like other insulating materials. Its rigid foam cell construction makes it 10% lighter than standard phenolic insulation. It has improved fire resistance. It won’t absorb moisture, so it won’t sag, and its thermal performance stays as good as it was on the day you installed it.
So not only are these insulation boards ideal for the spaces beneath pitched roofs, between framed walls, and above floors with underfloor heating systems; they’ll keep performing, year after year.
All our floor, wall and ceiling insulation boards are easy to cut, handle and install. And they’re available in a variety of thicknesses – so you can find exactly the right size of ceiling or wall insulation board for your application without having to waste time cutting to size.
- Qty: Pack of 12
- Dimensions: 2400mm x 1200mm x 25mm
- Low thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Low emissivity multi-layer coated aluminium foil
- Compressive strength: exceeds 140kPa at yield
- BBA Certified (BBA certificate 02/3905), CE marked, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Fire performance: Class 1 (BS 476, Part 7), Euroclass F (BS EN 13501-1)
For further technical information about wall and ceiling insulation boards, please contact us.
In the trade? You'll find our lowest ever prices when you buy insulation boards in bulk. Ask us about opening a JCS trade account
Wall, floor and ceiling insulation? It pays to trust the Judge
Judge Ceilings © 2018