More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
- 3-5 Working Days
- When ordered before 11:30am
- Estimated delivery date may vary on size of order
Product Number: JCSPL100
This gypsum plasterboard is designed for drylining walls. The square edge supports a better finish, whilst the compact sheet size and lightweight construction make transportation simple, and application easy.
This GTEC Standard Board can be jointed and finished with the GTEC Joining System. Prime with GTEC Universal Sealer prior to decorating.
- Qty: 80 Sheets (please call us on 01253 864902 for other quantities)
- Size: 900mm x 1800mm
- Thickness: 12.5mm
- Standards: BS EN 520 Type A (formerly BS 1230 Type 1)
- Composition: Aerated calcium sulphate di-hydrate enclosed inside a tough paper with bound edges. Core and papers bonded with starch and PVA edge glue
- Reaction to fire: Euroclass A2-s1, d0
- Finishing: GTEC Standard Board can be jointed and finished with the GTEC Joining Systems. The boards require priming with GTEC Universal Sealer prior to decorating
In the trade? You'll find our lowest ever prices when you buy dry lining & partitioning materials in bulk. Ask us about opening a JCS trade account.
Partitioning and dry lining? It pays to trust the Judge
Judge Ceilings © 2019