More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
Ask About This Product
- Long Lead Time Currently
- Please Contact Us Before Purchasing
- Estimated delivery date may vary on size of order
Product Number: JCSREC50
The premium PIR construction of Recticel Eurothane insulation board makes it the ideal choice for multiple applications including pitched roofs, framed walls and beneath underfloor heating systems.
The insulation board’s rigid foam cell construction makes it 10% lighter than standard phenolic insulation. It has improved fire resistance. It doesn’t absorb moisture, so it won’t sag, and with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of below 5, it’s environmental credentials are impressive.
Best of all, Recticel Eurothane wall, floor and ceiling insulation boards maintain their thermal performance, year after year.
All our floor, wall and ceiling insulation boards are easy to cut, handle and install, and they’re available in a variety of thicknesses.
- Qty: Pack of 6
- Dimensions: 2400mm x 1200mm x 50mm
- Low thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Low emissivity multi-layer coated aluminium foil
- Compressive strength: exceeds 140kPa at yield
- BBA Certified (BBA certificate 02/3905), CE marked, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Fire performance: Class 1 (BS 476, Part 7), Euroclass F (BS EN 13501-1)
For further technical information about wall and ceiling insulation boards, please contact us.
In the trade? You'll find our lowest ever prices when you buy insulation boards in bulk. Ask us about opening a JCS trade account
Wall, floor and ceiling insulation? It pays to trust the Judge
Judge Ceilings © 2019