Does this page apply to you?Want a step by step guide to purchase orders with Judge Ceiling Systems?
Click here: Purchase Orders, Judge and You
The Public Sector Chooses JudgeJudge has been installing suspended ceilings to large public and private sector organisations for decades.
They choose Judge because they trust us to:
▪ Fit a ceiling that's safe, looks great and meets the demands of its environment
▪ Work swiftly and efficiently, causing minimum disruption
▪ Deliver fast and accurate official quotes
▪ Offer exclusive public sector and private procurement discounts
▪ Fit a suspended ceiling that's great value for money
Suspending Ceilings above Britain: JudgeThe length and breadth of the country, Judge suspended ceilings are doing their jobs efficiently in buildings just like yours.
▪ They're in hospitals and restaurants where their anti-microbial coating aids cleanliness
▪ They're in schools, office blocks and public buildings where their insulating properties are helping to retain heat, limit wastage and reduce cost
▪ They're in power stations, recording studios and swimming pools where their fire resistant, acoustic or moisture resistant properties are being tested on a daily basis
Give your organisation the ceiling that performs. Choose Judge▪ Receive official quotes
▪ Use purchase orders
▪ Set Judge as your preferred supplier of suspended ceilings on your purchasing system.
Click here to find out how: Purchase Orders and Judge
Find out about the Judge Public Sector Pledge.