JCS Ceilings Payment Options
All the equipment, tools and accessories you need to install your suspended ceiling for less – and a host of secure ways to pay:
1. WorldPay Secure ePayments WorldPay
don’t handle your payment – HSBC does. That means we never see your
card and we don’t need any personal information other than that needed
to send your order to you.
Here’s how it works:
- Buy your suspended ceiling, tools and accessories at the online store or using the JCS Suspended Ceiling Wizard
- Go to Checkout. When you select ‘credit or debit card’ your order is encrypted and passed to WorldPay
- You enter your card details, with the added security of Verified by Visa and MasterCard® SecureCode™
- When you're done, you'll be passed back to us.
It’s simple, safe and as secure as it gets.
Sage Pay is a secure and reliable payment gateway who process transactions to Elavon merchant bank in a secure way.
Got a PayPal account?
Select this option at the checkout and you'll be redirected to PayPal's
secure server. Login to your Paypal account to complete the
If you don’t yet have a PayPal account but would
like one please select the ‘pay by PayPal’ option and follow the
We do not store your credit or debit card
details. Ever. All card details are securely processed in compliance
with full PCI (Payment Card Industry) requirements.
4. Telephone Payment
you need to ask us a question about your suspended ceiling? You can
complete your order at the same time. Just have your card at the ready
when you call.
Please make cheques payable to Judge Ceiling Systems and send to:
Red Marsh Industrial Estate,
Thanks for buying with JCS!