More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
- 3-5 Working Days
- When ordered before 11:30am
- Estimated delivery date may vary on size of order
Below are the details of the lead times, costs and methods of our deliveries. We always aim to deliver your order quickly and effectively and if you require your order sooner than we offer, contact us now for expedited delivery options where available on 01253 864902.
Delivery Lead Times:
- Ceiling Tiles
- All Other Products
Dependent upon the size of the products and order, we deliver either using nationwide courier companies or dedicated vehicles.
Delivery costs are calculated at checkout based on the type of product, its size and quantity. Our site will only provide options for UK Mainland deliveries, for other areas such as Highlands or Off Shore area, contact us today. Our standard 3-5 day services range from £7.95 - £69.95 dependent upon the size of order.
*Please note that the above is intended as a guide and we do not guarantee delivery dates as we work with national couriers, but we will always work our hardest to deliver your goods on time, with a quality service.
If you require technical support and need information on such things as product data, fire ratings, specification or anything else, then give our expert technical support team a call on the number below;
Technical Support Line: 01253 864901
Our technical team have access to all product data sheets and information that surround the item. We can also help you to specify a product or system to suit your application.
For further general contact details, view our Contact Page today.
|Major Brands Only|
|Full Technical Information|
|Support With Specification|
|Dedicated Sales Team|
|Largest Online Range|
Product Number: JCS-ALPHAB6X6SK
- Qty: 10 tiles per box (please call us on 01253 864 902 for large quantities)
- Dimensions: 595mm x 595mm (600mm x 600mm)
- Thickness: 19mm
- M2 Per Box: 3.60m2
- Colour: Black
- Edge Detail: Square Edge
- Building material class: A2-s1,d0 as per BS EN 13501-1
- Fire resistance: F30 - F90 as per DIN 4102 part 2 (as per test certificate) REI30 - REI90 per EN 13501 part 2 (as per test certificate)
- Sound absorption: EN ISO 354 αw = 1.00 as per BS EN ISO 11654 NRC = 0.90 as per ASTM C 423
- Sound attenuation: Dn,f,w = 28 dB as per EN 10848 (19 mm thickness, according to test report)
- Light reflectance: 3.8%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0.040 W/mK as per EN 12667
- Air permeability: PM1 (≤ 30 m³/hm²) as per DIN 18177
- Humidity resistance: Up to 95% RH
For further technical information about suspended ceiling tiles, please contact us.
In the trade? You'll find our lowest ever prices when you buy suspended ceiling tiles in bulk. Ask us about opening a JCS trade account.
Suspended ceiling tiles? It pays to trust the Judge
|Thickness||19 mm (c. 3.3 kg/m²|
|Building Material Class||A2-s1,d0 as per BS EN 13501-1|
|Fire Rating||F30 - F90 as per DIN 4102 part 2 (as per test certificate) REI30 - REI90 per EN 13501 part 2 (as per test certificate)|
|Sound Absorption||EN ISO 354 αw = 1.00 as per BS EN ISO 11654 NRC = 0.90 as per ASTM C 423|
|Thermal Conductivity λD||λ = 0.040 W/mK as per EN 12667|
|Sound Attenuation||Dn,f,w = 28 dB as per EN 10848 (19 mm thickness, according to test report)|
|Humidity Resistance||Up to 95% RH|
|Air permeability||PM1 (≤ 30 m³/hm²) as per DIN 18177|
Judge Ceiling Systems © 2021