More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
Product Number: JCS2534M
The Academy Merit is a fine textured, perforated tile designed specifically for schools, colleges and universities. Conforming to the recommendations of BB93, the tile supports the DofE’s goals to improve sound quality within schools, helping to reduce echo and sound transmission in open areas, whilst improving speech intelligibility within classrooms.
In conjunction with other construction best practices, Academy ceiling tiles can help create spaces more suited to learning and can be particularly effective for the hard of hearing, or to support students who struggle to concentrate in poor acoustic environments.
Also offers excellent light reflectance.
- Qty: 16 per box (please call us on 01253 864902 for other quantities)
- Dimensions: 595mm x 595mm (for 600mm x 600mm grid space)
- Thickness: 14mm
- Light Reflectance: 85%
- Acoustics: αw: 0.60, Dnfw (dB): 35, NRC: 0.60
- Fire Reaction: EEA Euroclass A2-s1, d0
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.060 W/(m K)
- Humidity Resistance (RH%): 95
- Edge Style: board
- Colour: white
For further technical information about Armstrong suspended ceiling tiles, please contact us.
In the trade? You'll find our lowest ever prices when you buy suspended ceiling tiles in bulk. Ask us about opening a JCS trade account
Suspended ceiling tiles? It pays to trust the Judge
Judge Ceilings © 2019