More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
Product Number: JCS2536M
Armstrong’s Academy Merit suspended ceiling tiles were developed specifically with academic institutions in mind. Conforming to the recommendations of BB93 for improving acoustic quality in schools, universities and colleges, the tile helps to reduce sound transmission in hallways and open learning environments, and aids speech intelligibility in classrooms.
Particularly effective for students with hearing problems, or who struggle to concentrate in noisy environments, discover the suspended ceiling tile made for your school.
- Qty: 16 per box (please call us on 01253 864902 for other quantities)
- Dimensions: 595mm x 595mm (for 600mm x 600mm grid space)
- Thickness: 14mm
- Light Reflectance: 85%
- Acoustics: αw: 0.60, Dnfw (dB): 35, NRC: 0.60
- Fire Reaction: EEA Euroclass A2-s1, d0
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.060 W/(m K)
- Humidity Resistance (RH%): 95
- Edge Style: tegular ('reveal')
- Colour: white
For further technical information about Armstrong suspended ceiling tiles, please contact us.
In the trade? You'll find our lowest ever prices when you buy suspended ceiling tiles in bulk. Ask us about opening a JCS trade account
Suspended ceiling tiles? It pays to trust the Judge
Judge Ceiling Systems © 2020