More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
Ask About This Product
- Long Lead Time Currently
- Please Contact Us Before Purchasing
- Estimated delivery date may vary on size of order
Product Number: JCSREC60
Across pitched roofs, in framed wall applications, and beneath floors with underfloor heating systems, Recticel insulation boards help keep spaces warmer and reduce energy costs.
What’s more, that performance doesn’t diminish over time, because Recticel wall, floor and ceiling insulation boards remain unaffected by moisture, so there’ll be no sagging or degradation, unlike some other insulations.
All our insulation boards are easy to cut, handle and install, and the variety of thicknesses makes it easier to find exactly the right ceiling or wall insulation board for your application without having to waste time cutting to size.
- Qty: Pack of 5
- Dimensions: 2400mm x 1200mm x 60mm
- Low thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Low emissivity multi-layer coated aluminium foil
- Compressive strength: exceeds 140kPa at yield
- BBA Certified (BBA certificate 02/3905), CE marked, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Fire performance: Class 1 (BS 476, Part 7), Euroclass F (BS EN 13501-1)
For further technical information about wall and ceiling insulation boards, please contact us.
In the trade? You'll find our lowest ever prices when you buy insulation boards in bulk. Ask us about opening a JCS trade account
Wall, floor and ceiling insulation? It pays to trust the Judge
Judge Ceiling Systems © 2020