More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
- Accessories +-
- Acoustic Panels
- Ceiling Baffles
- Ceiling Grids +-
- Ceiling Insulation +-
- AMF Suspended Ceiling Kits - 24mm White grid & 100mm thick thermal insulation
- Economy Ceiling Kits
- Ecophon suspended ceiling kit & 100mm thick thermal insulation pads
- Fire Rated Ceiling Kits
- Humidity Resistant Ceiling Kits
- Rockfon suspended ceiling kit & 100mm thermal insulation pads
- Zentia *Formerly Armstrong* Ceiling Tiles with White 24mm grid and 100mm Thermal Insulation Pads
- Dry Lining +-
- Economy Ceiling Tiles
- Fire Protection +-
- Fixings +-
- Fluorescent Tubes
- Heating & Ventilation +-
- Internal Fire Rated Doors +-
- LED Picture Ceiling Panels
- Lighting +-
- Metal Ceiling Tiles +-
- MF Ceilings +-
- Plaster & Adhesives
- Plug Sockets & Switches
- Product Clearance
- Rockfon Color-all Range
- Security & Locking Products +-
- Tools +-
- Wall Angles & Perimeter Trims
- Winter Sale
- Bulk Buys
- FlipFix Access Panels
- Raised Access Flooring +-
- Ceiling Tiles +-
- Ceiling Lighting +-
- Curved and Shaped Tiles
What’s the difference between an egg crate diffuser and a prismatic diffuser?
While a prismatic diffuser uses a solid surface of prisms to scatter the light and reduce glare, an egg crate diffuser uses a styrene grill to achieve a similar effect, breaking up beams of light so they don’t have a chance to cause eye strain or headaches.
Egg crate diffusers are the obvious diffuser choice in ceilings with sprinkler systems, or in suspended ceilings where airflow through the building can cause ceiling panels to lift.
The open lattice construction enables water and air to flow freely, ensuring sprinklers can do their job, and that diffusers and tiles don’t ‘flap’ every time someone opens a door. (Incidentally, if you are having a lifting problem, simply use hold down clips to solve it).
Don’t diffusers get dirty/dusty?
All our egg crate diffusers are coated in an anti-static fluid to prevent airborne dust and dirt from sticking to them.
What other uses are there for egg crate diffusers?
Egg crate diffusers are also used by aquariums as part of their filtration systems, and reptile enthusiasts use them to catch/hatch eggs.
Judge Ceiling Systems © 2021