More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
- Accessories +-
- Acoustic Panels
- Ceiling Baffles
- Ceiling Grids +-
- Ceiling Insulation +-
- Ceiling Kits +-
- Chipboard Sheets
- Dry Lining +-
- Economy Ceiling Tiles
- Fire Protection +-
- Firefly Fire Barrier Ancilliries
- Firefly Non Rigid Fire Barriers
- Fixings +-
- Fluorescent Tubes
- Heating & Ventilation +-
- Industrial Roofing
- Internal Fire Rated Doors +-
- Knauf Armstrong Metal Lay In - Board Edge Metal Tiles
- Knauf Armstrong Metal Lay In - Microlook Metal Tiles
- Knauf Armstrong Metal Lay In - Tegular Edge Metal Tiles
- Knauf Armstrong Suspension Systems +-
- LED Picture Ceiling Panels
- Lighting +-
- Metal Ceiling Tiles +-
- Mezzanine Flooring Chipboard Panels
- MF Ceilings +-
- Plaster & Adhesives
- Plug Sockets & Switches
- Product Clearance
- Rockfon Color-all Range
- Security & Locking Products +-
- Superglass Acoustic Insulation Rolls
- Tools +-
- Wall Angles & Perimeter Trims
- Winter Sale
- Bulk Buys
- FlipFix Access Panels
- Raised Access Flooring +-
- Ceiling Tiles +-
- Ceiling Lighting +-
- Curved and Shaped Tiles
What do prismatic diffusers do?
Prismatic diffusers scatter or disperse the light coming from a light fitting. The diffuser, which is a collection of prisms designed to reflect light, sits below the light source and can be as effective with LED panels as it is with older modular fittings.
What difference do diffusers make?
Because diffusers scatter the light, they reduce glare from windows, computer screens and other reflective surfaces. That means less eye strain and fewer headaches, which is why you’ll find them in use in offices across the UK.
Are diffusers easy to fit?
Very. Just slot them into the light unit – no clips or fixings required. They’re a cheap fix too – with all our diffusers available at low cost.
Which diffuser do I need?
You’ll find options for standard single or double ceiling panels at JCS. And when the rest of your suspended ceiling offers fire protection, ensure the diffuser does too. Our TP(A) rated diffuser offers the greatest level of fire protection.
Judge Ceiling Systems © 2021