More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
Below are the details of the lead times, costs and methods of our deliveries. We always aim to deliver your order quickly and effectively and if you require your order sooner than we offer, contact us now for expedited delivery options where available on 01253 864902.
Delivery Lead Times:
- Ceiling Tiles
- All Other Products
Dependent upon the size of the products and order, we deliver either using nationwide courier companies or dedicated vehicles.
Delivery costs are calculated at checkout based on the type of product, its size and quantity. Our site will only provide options for UK Mainland deliveries, for other areas such as Highlands or Off Shore area, contact us today. Our standard 3-5 day services range from £7.95 - £69.95 dependent upon the size of order.
*Please note that the above is intended as a guide and we do not guarantee delivery dates as we work with national couriers, but we will always work our hardest to deliver your goods on time, with a quality service.
If you require technical support and need information on such things as product data, fire ratings, specification or anything else, then give our expert technical support team a call on the number below;
Technical Support Line: 01253 864901
Our technical team have access to all product data sheets and information that surround the item. We can also help you to specify a product or system to suit your application.
For further general contact details, view our Contact Page today.
|Major Brands Only|
|Full Technical Information|
|Support With Specification|
|Dedicated Sales Team|
|Largest Online Range|
Product Number: JCS-MBH80
Manufacture Stock Number: 82396
Expert Quality, 25mm and 50mm 1/4" bits manufactured from chrome vanadium steel, hardened and tempered with a sand blasted finish. Bit holder with quick release collet allows bits to be expelled quickly and efficiently. Supplied in plastic storage case with plastic inlay to hold the bits securely.
Draper TX-STAR products are compatible with †Torx fixing systems.
*Pozidriv®/Supadriv® are registered trademarks of Trifast Plc.
†Torx is the registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties LLC.
- 1 x Quick release bit holder
- 6 x Plain slot - 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6 and 7mm
- 6 x Cross slot - No.0, No.1, No.2 (x 3) and No.3
- 9 x PZ Type - No.0 (x 2), No.1 (x 2), No.2 (x 3) and No.3 (x 2)
- 12 x Hex - 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7 and 8mm
- 6 x Security Hex - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm
- 10 x Draper TX-STAR® - T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T35 and T40
- 7 x Security Draper TX-STAR® - T10T, T15T, T20T, T25T, T27T, T30T and T35T
- 4 x Spanner bit - 4, 6, 8, 10
- 5 x Plain Slot - 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7mm
- 4 x Cross slot - No.0, No.1, No.2 and No.3
- 4 x PZ type - No.0, No.1, No.2 and No.3
- 6 x Draper TX-STAR® - T10, T15, T20, T25, T27 and T30
- Qty: 1 (please call us on 01253 864 902 for large quantities)
Judge Ceiling Systems © 2022