More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
- Accessories +-
- Acoustic Panels
- Ceiling Baffles
- Ceiling Grids +-
- Ceiling Insulation +-
- AMF Suspended Ceiling Kits - 24mm White grid & 100mm thick thermal insulation
- Economy Ceiling Kits
- Ecophon suspended ceiling kit & 100mm thick thermal insulation pads
- Fire Rated Ceiling Kits
- Humidity Resistant Ceiling Kits
- Rockfon suspended ceiling kit & 100mm thermal insulation pads
- Zentia *Formerly Armstrong* Ceiling Tiles with White 24mm grid and 100mm Thermal Insulation Pads
- Dry Lining +-
- Economy Ceiling Tiles
- Fire Protection +-
- Fixings +-
- Fluorescent Tubes
- Heating & Ventilation +-
- Internal Fire Rated Doors +-
- Knauf Armstrong Suspension Systems +-
- LED Picture Ceiling Panels
- Lighting +-
- Metal Ceiling Tiles +-
- MF Ceilings +-
- Plaster & Adhesives
- Plug Sockets & Switches
- Product Clearance
- Rockfon Color-all Range
- Security & Locking Products +-
- Tools +-
- Wall Angles & Perimeter Trims
- Winter Sale
- Bulk Buys
- FlipFix Access Panels
- Raised Access Flooring +-
- Ceiling Tiles +-
- Ceiling Lighting +-
- Curved and Shaped Tiles
Access Panels - Picture Frame
Discover the easier way to install access panels.
From stopcocks to cabling, access panels make every building more user-friendly. Yet until now, installing those access panels has been hard work. Our access panels make life easier.
Thanks to the clever fitting system, our access hatches fit straight into a plasterboard wall or ceiling, and there’s no bracing, screwing or sticking required. So you can have that new access panel fitted in no time.
All our picture frame access panels are fire rated for 2 or 3 hours.
Not sure whether these are the right access panels for you? Get in touch now.
In the trade? Why not open a trade account to save even more?
Access panels? It pays to trust the Judge.
Judge Ceiling Systems © 2021