More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
- Accessories +-
- Acoustic Panels
- Ceiling Baffles
- Ceiling Grids +-
- Ceiling Insulation +-
- AMF Suspended Ceiling Kits - 24mm White grid & 100mm thick thermal insulation
- Economy Ceiling Kits
- Ecophon suspended ceiling kit & 100mm thick thermal insulation pads
- Fire Rated Ceiling Kits
- Humidity Resistant Ceiling Kits
- Rockfon suspended ceiling kit & 100mm thermal insulation pads
- Zentia *Formerly Armstrong* Ceiling Tiles with White 24mm grid and 100mm Thermal Insulation Pads
- Dry Lining +-
- Economy Ceiling Tiles
- Fire Protection +-
- Fixings +-
- Fluorescent Tubes
- Heating & Ventilation +-
- Internal Fire Rated Doors +-
- LED Picture Ceiling Panels
- Lighting +-
- Metal Ceiling Tiles +-
- MF Ceilings +-
- Plaster & Adhesives
- Plug Sockets & Switches
- Product Clearance
- Rockfon Color-all Range
- Security & Locking Products +-
- Tools +-
- Wall Angles & Perimeter Trims
- Winter Sale
- FlipFix Access Panels
- Raised Access Flooring +-
- Ceiling Tiles +-
- Ceiling Lighting +-
- Curved and Shaped Tiles
Access Panels - Plasterboard Faced
Access panel installation made easy.
Designed for jointless plasterboard walls and ceilings, the beauty of these access panels is there’s no need for screws or glue. Just insert the flush-fitting beaded access panel with its plasterboard door, then tape and apply the wet finish. Once the access panel is painted to match the surrounding wall, you’ll barely notice it’s there.
All our plasterboard-faced access panels are 1-hr fire rated.
Not sure whether these are the right access panels for you? Get in touch now.
In the trade? Why not open a trade account to save even more?
Access panels? It pays to trust the Judge.
Judge Ceiling Systems © 2021