Product Number: JCS-ZB66
The Zentia Bene is the new name for the Academy Merit tile. The Merit was rebranded to the bene as part of the Armstrong to Zentia rebrand. The tile remains the same in terms of look, performance, price and box quantities, just a new name.
The Bene was designed specifically to service the education sector as the tile conforms to BB93 which is produced by the Department of Education to ensure that building materials used in schools conform to specific acoustic performances, in order to enhance student focus within classrooms.
- Qty: 16 per box (please call us on 01253 864902 for other quantities)
- Dimensions: 595mm x 595mm (for 600mm x 600mm grid space)
- Thickness: 14mm
- Light Reflectance: 85%
- Acoustics: αw: 0.60, Dnfw (dB): 35, NRC: 0.60
- Fire Reaction: EEA Euroclass A2-s1, d0
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.060 W/(m K)
- Humidity Resistance (RH%): 95
- Edge Style: board
- Colour: white
Download the Zentia Bene data sheet.
For further technical information about Zentia Bene, please contact us.
Zentia BP2534M Tiles? It pays to trust the Judge
|Size||600mm x 600mm (595mm x 595mm)|
|Box Quantity||16 tiles per box|
|Thermal Conductivity λD||0.060 W/mK|
|Sound Attenuation||35 Dnfw (dB)|
|Humidity Resistance||95% RH|
- 10 or more £69.00 £57.50
- 50 or more £65.99 £54.99
- 100 or more £63.59 £52.99
- Brand: Zentia
- Product Code:JCS-ZB66
- Availability: In Stock